IELTS - YOUR TICKET TO THE WORLD
IELTS is the most popular and trusted English proficiency certificate. It is accepted by many organizations and nations in the world. If you are here, this is your very first step of reaching your desired IELTS target.
WHAT IS IELTS ?
IELTS is an acronymof “International English Language Testing System”. It is the world’s most well-known and prestigious English Language proficiency test for global education and migration
IELTS evaluates all the four skills of learners, including reading, speaking, writing and listening. The final score of IELTS reflects how the examinee will be able to use English in real life
WHAT IS IELTS 9-BAND SCALE?
For each of four skills (reading, speaking, listening, writing), examinee will be given a score from 0 (the lowest) to 9 (the highest). The scale can be identifies as below*:
WHY IS IELTS ESSENTIAL?
IELTS is undoubtedly a must-have ticket to open doors around the world. Some of the advantages include:
IELTS certificate is required by over 9,000 organizations in more than 135 countries.
Useful for all needs
IELTS can be used as language proficiency evidence for education, immigration and professional purposes.
IELTS applies strict criteria to each test, which means that the result will precisely reflect learners’ English levels.
Various types based on learners’ needs
IELTS General, IELTS Academic and IELTS Life Skills.
WHAT TYPES OF IELTS TEST TO CHOOSE?
There are 3 types of IELTS Tests which are suitable for various personal needs.
– IELTS GENERAL includes Academic Module and General Training Module (not offered at all test administrations).
– IELTS Academic Test is for people who intend to study at university at undergraduate or postgraduate level, or join a professional organisation in an English-speaking country.
– IELTS General Training Test is applied for people who intend to study at below degree level, work or undertake work-related training in an English-speaking country, and emigrate to an English-speaking country.
– IELTS for UKVI is a UK government-approved Secure English Language Test (SELT).
– For candidates who intend to study in the UK below degree level, especially those who will need Pre-Sessional English or additional year of Foundation Study.
– The score can be used to prove your English language abilities in support of a UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) application.
– IELTS Life Skills is required to prove your English proficiency at Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
– An IELTS Life Skills score can be used in support of an application for a UK family visa or settlement, such as levels A1 (For Family, Spouse or Partner visa) or B1(For Citizenship/Settlement visa).
– The test only includes the Listening and Speaking parts
All necessary information about IELTS preparation is included in this e-book. Get it now!
Fill the form to download the ebook.